Do you love the classic Moscow Mule cocktail? This easy-to-make drink is made with lime, ginger beer, and vodka and is perfect for a refreshing summertime sip. Here’s a simple recipe for a delicious Moscow Mule that you can make at home.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Fill a copper mug or a highball glass with ice.
- Add the vodka and lime juice to the mug.
- Top off the mug with the ginger beer.
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy.
- You can use any type of vodka for this recipe, but a classic vodka or a light-flavored vodka works best.
- If you don’t have a copper mug, you can use a highball glass, rocks glass, or any other type of glass.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice is best for this recipe, but you can also use bottled lime juice in a pinch.
- For a sweeter twist, you can add a teaspoon of simple syrup or a tablespoon of honey to the recipe.
- If you’d like to add a kick to your Moscow Mule, try adding a dash of hot sauce or a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
The Moscow Mule is a classic cocktail that’s sure to be a hit at any gathering. Whether you’re hosting a summer party or just relaxing at home, this delicious drink is sure to satisfy. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can easily make a Moscow Mule at home. So grab your ingredients, mix up a batch, and enjoy!
Now, the question is, what to eat? We’d suggest pairing your Moscow Mule with a smoked salmon. Check out our recipe for smoked salmon.