Are you looking for a classic cocktail to spice up your weekend brunch? Look no further than the Bloody Mary! This timeless brunch favorite is perfect for adding a bit of zing to your morning – and the best part is, it’s easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can craft a delicious Bloody Mary in no time.
To make a classic Bloody Mary, you’ll need:
• 4 ounces of tomato juice • 2 ounces of vodka • 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce • 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce • 1 teaspoon of horseradish • 1 teaspoon of lemon juice • Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, horseradish, and lemon juice.
- Shake the ingredients together.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if desired.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a celery stalk, lime wedge, and/or a pickle.
And there you have it – the perfect Bloody Mary! Whether you’re serving this at a brunch or just looking for a unique cocktail to enjoy, this classic recipe is sure to please. So go ahead, whip up a batch of Bloody Marys and enjoy your weekend!
If you’re like us, you’re most likely getting hungry after brunch bloodies. So, why not get a spatchcocked chicken on the smoker to satisfy your empty belly? Check out a great spatchcocked chicken recipe.