Non-alcoholic gins are becoming increasingly popular as a healthier and more socially conscious way to enjoy a classic gin based cocktail. Not only are they low in calories and sugar, but they offer a delicious and refreshing alternative to the traditional cocktail while still allowing you to enjoy the taste of gin.
For those who are looking to try their hand at making a delicious non-alcoholic gin based mocktail, here are 8 great recipes to get you started:
- Gin Fizz: This classic mocktail is made with lemon juice, simple syrup, seltzer, and your favorite non-alcoholic gin spirit. Mix the ingredients together and garnish with a lemon wheel for a delicious and refreshing cocktail.
- Berry Basil Smash: For a sweet and savory mocktail, try this twist on the classic Mojito. Muddle together blackberries, basil, and lime juice and then top with non-alcoholic gin, seltzer, and simple syrup.
- Citrus Spritz: This easy mocktail is made with grapefruit juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, and seltzer. Top with a splash of non-alcoholic gin and garnish with a lemon wheel for a light and refreshing beverage.
- Ginger Mint Cooler: For a spicy and minty twist, try this flavorful mocktail. Muddle together fresh ginger and mint leaves and then add tonic water, lemon juice, and non-alcoholic gin. Top with a sprig of mint for a delicious and cooling beverage.
- Cucumber Mint Fizz: This light and refreshing mocktail is perfect for summer days. Muddle together cucumber slices and mint leaves and then add tonic water, lime juice, and non-alcoholic gin. Top with a cucumber slice and a sprig of mint for a beautiful presentation.
- Pineapple Sage Spritz: Create a tropical mocktail with this easy recipe. Muddle together pineapple slices and sage leaves and then add tonic water, lime juice, and non-alcoholic gin. Top with a slice of pineapple and a sprig of sage for a fruity and fragrant beverage.
- Lavender Lemonade: For a light and floral mocktail, try this recipe. Muddle together lavender buds and lemon slices and then add tonic water, simple syrup, and non-alcoholic gin. Top with a sprig of lavender for a beautiful presentation.
- Grapefruit Rosemary Fizz: For a unique and flavorful mocktail, try this recipe. Muddle together grapefruit slices and rosemary leaves and then add tonic water, simple syrup, and non-alcoholic gin. Top with a sprig of rosemary for a refreshing and fragrant beverage.
When making non-alcoholic gin based mocktails, the type of non-alcoholic gin spirit you use is important. Look for a spirit that has a juniper berry base and is made with natural botanicals. The type of glass and ice used is also important. For a more traditional look, use a highball glass filled with ice cubes. For a more modern look, use a rocks glass filled with crushed ice. For a more elegant look, use a martini glass filled with a single large ice cube. Finally, be sure to add garnishes to your mocktail to make it look and taste even better. Common garnishes include lemon wheels, cucumber slices, mint sprigs, pineapple slices, lavender buds, and rosemary sprigs.
No matter what non-alcoholic gin based mocktail you choose to make, you are sure to enjoy a delicious and refreshing beverage. With these 8 great recipes, you can be sure to impress your friends and family with your mixology skills!
Ready to get tropical? Try one of these yummy non alcoholic rum recipes.